The New Normal

Greetings! It is July and things are still interesting in the new normal. A year ago at this time, things were so different. No masks, no social distancing. 

Recently, I had a scare. I got a stomach virus and had to go to the doctor. I didn't realize symptoms had been added to the COVID-19 list. Long story short, I had to take the COVID-19 test and self-quarantine. I will admit I was worried for those six days. What if I had it? What if I got worst? I worried about dying and leaving my son. I worried about my two cats. All of this while being alone in my apartment with two cats. 

My test came back negative and I ended with a very bad sinus infection. It made me think about my life and the choices I had made. One of the first things I did once I was able to get out was to visit Lake Paul Wallace. It was nice to just walk and take photos.

 

I can't imagine having COVID-19 or losing someone I love. All of this is scary and makes me anxious. We have to keep going. Wear our masks, social distance, and pray things will get better. 

Daily Dose
1. I am thankful for my son aka The Tall One!
2. I am thankful for my friends and family.
3. I am thankful to be alive and healthy.

Comments

  1. I've been feeling a lot of anxiety about covid also, especially when I went to visit my parents. These are such crazy times. I think most of us are just doing the best we can.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz