Where is the time going?

It is hard to believe that it is June 3.  It has been a rollercoaster ride of a year.

It has included everything from the saga of trying to get my S.C. driver's license to having a kidney stone in May and having to be rushed to the emergency room. If you live a state with the Real ID and there is a deadline. I strongly suggest you start now. I started in April. In the process, I discovered my name was spelled wrong on my birth certificate. To fix it, I needed both my mother's birth and death certificates. I also needed my marriage certificate. It was quite a journey but it is over now.

As for the kidney stone, I have drank too many sodas in the last few months and it caught up with me. The stone was huge and painful.


But currently, I am here at my desk writing and my son is asleep in my apartment! Yay!!!! I have him for the next few weeks.
JJ climbing at the MWE summer reading kickoff




Teenagers are not easy. I know I was once one myself but was I that moody. Probably. Here in S.C., we are embracing the AC after an unusual heatwave. I have seen a glimpse of the future and it involves wearing lots of skirts and dresses.

Here are some photos that sum up the last few weeks.


ArtFields 2019 in Lake City



And I didn't mention that I will pick up my nephew on Thursday. So I will have two 13-year-old guys and a teenage male cat. The struggle is real.

Daily Dose
1. Being able to spend time with my son.
2. Payday candy bars
3. Air conditioning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz