Still adjusting...

It has been more than a month since I started my new position and moved back to South Carolina. It has its nice moments but I am very homesick. I am trying to adjust to all of the changes. It is nice being able to spend more time with my son.
I can't believe he is 12.

Last night, he was in a play. I got to sit in the audience and watch him sing in the chorus. Next week, my son and nephew will spend the weekend with me. I need to be on my "A" game with two 12-year-olds.
It has been a long week. I think I am going to go home, chill on the couch and watch some CSI. I can unpack on Saturday.

Daily Dose
1. Spring will be here soon.
2. The weekend is here.
3. My baby is nearby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst