Vacation 2017 with JJ

-->  
I am finally getting back into the swing of things after having my son stay with me for two weeks at the end of June. And getting used to the silence again. I miss having him around.

It was an interesting time period because JJ is now 11, one week was vacation with the other week of me working and JJ was attending various day camps.

For the first time, I got to be mom full-time. It was hard but nice. 
Britt's Donuts at Carolina Beach


With JJ at 11, not as many photos are being taken because he doesn’t want to. And now he is taking the photos with his super cool camera phone.


I have officially arrived in the pre-teen/teenager land. It is a crazy place.


Pretending to surf at Carolina Beach



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral