|My not-so-mini me at work!|
Happy New Year!! I hope you had a great one because so I have. I got to spend the last week of 2016 and the first day of this year with my son. And now on the second day of the year, I am slightly sad. I miss my boy. I decided to figure out my goals for 2017.
1. To get my smile back. Iamthisclose to having it. I make the down payment for my new teeth this week.
2. I will be more sociable. The goal is to get out of the house more. I will accomplish by trying one new thing each month.
4. Learn how to swim.
5. I will continue to work on my relationship with God by finding a church to attend.
6. Clear some of the clutter in my house.
7. I will journal more.8. I will continue to work toward an ED-free life. The last few weeks have been rough.
9. Try out one new recipe each week.
10. Be a better morning person.
If I can do most of these, 2017 will be a great year. I am excited.
|My son snapped a picture of me while we were having an adventure.|
1. Enjoying a slow day at work!
2. No meetings to cover tonight so I get to veg on the couch.
3. Trying to be at peace!