Merry Christmas...

Last year at this time, I was recovering from surgery and was housebound in my apartment. This year, I'm singing Christmas carols badly and loving it.
 
The view from the dock at Lake Gaston!

It’s the most wonderful time of the year. I’m not being sarcastic. I am actually looking forward to Christmas this year. My son is spending the last week of the year with me. He will come to work with me. I am excited about this.

This has been a most interesting year. It started with me recovering from surgery, dealing with weird work situation, working hard to get my smile back and a hurricane that crushed my car. 

Honestly, it has been one of the best years of my life. I have learned so much about myself. I know 2017 is going to be awesome. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!!!

DAILY DOSE:
1. The next steps in Operation Get My Smile back are having the molds made for my upper denture and lower partial!!!!!
2. Having chili for lunch on a cold, rainy day!
3. My son is going to spend a week with me!!!

Comments

  1. Here's to looking at the bright side! I agree, it is the most wonderful time of the year...but I'm tired!! Looking forward to that holiday break.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to a few days of R & R before my son arrives. There is a lot of energy in an 11-year-old. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

Today was a fairytale