Enjoying the last week of the year

My post-Christmas has been awesome. It has been spent with my son. During this week, he has come to work with me. The morning routine has definitely been interested. Like me, he is not a morning person.








Friday (Dec. 30) is a holiday so I think we are going on an adventure. On New Year's Eve, we will attend the Pickle Drop so we can rang in 2017 at 7 p.m. Then on New Year's Day, I will have to take him back to South Carolina. Time goes by fast when you are having a good time. Hope you have a Happy New Year!!!

Daily Dose
1. Be able to attend the Pickle Drop with my son!
2. So thankful for this time with him!
3. Strawberry Sunkist soda!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst