My future home

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Welcome to my house
Play that music too loud
Show me what you do now
We don't have to go out
Welcome to my house
Welcome to my house

--lyrics from My House by Flo Rida
When things start to get hectic, I visit my house. 

Last night between downpours of rain, I went to my house, unlocked the door and walked through the empty house. I am excited, nervous and a bunch of other emotions. 

I can't believe I'll be living there in three weeks.   My apartment is full of boxes with my life packed in them. I coming back Thursday to start cleaning the house. So much to do and so little time.
I have a house. My apartment is one bedroom and one bath. It is cute but tiny. I never really could unpack after moving in but I love being on the second floor sitting in my book nook reading and watching life go by.  I able to walk downtown and visit the library. 
I am moving into a mansion by comparison with three bedrooms, a huge living area, living room, one bath and a pantry. And it has a washer and dryer.
Words can’t describe how happy I am. I feel so blessed and excited about this new chapter.

DAILY DOSE
1. Cupcakes from the Tipsy!
2. Liquor boxes are the best to pack belongings into.
3. Moving day is May 21!!!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst