Preparing the move

I am starting to get excited about the move!
A month from now, I will be living in a three-bedroom house with a cool yard and a library.
 
Boxes and more boxes!
Right now, most of my life is packed away in plastic totes or liquor store boxes.
I have been to area liquor stores so much that the clerks know me on a first name basis.
I am going to miss my second floor apartment especially being able to sit by the window and watch the world go by. 

But being able to move into a three bedroom house with a pantry and living space is super AWESOME!!! And my rent will be the same as I pay for the apartment.

I feel so blessed. And I will be able to create the library of my dreams. May is going to be a crazy busy month with packing, moving and cleaning along with covering festivals and Relay for Life. These are busy times but I am looking forward to it.
 
My bedroom is filled with totes of clothes and shoes!

The living room looks like crazy hoarder lady lives there.

It took four trips and probably more than 50 boxes to pack all of my books. The library book sale is this afternoon but I am not attending it because it will more stuff to pack. 

Back in August, a close friend of mine died and this was his house. I will take good care of it. I am just so excited about this new chapter of my life. I can't wait until JJ comes to visit this summer. He will have his own permanent room. I  must say that 2016 has been a pretty good year for me so far!

DAILY DOSE
1. Drinking good coffee! It starts the day right!
2. Chicken bites!
3. Tomorrow is the annual Pet Friends Yard Sale! I'll find bargains in the morning and head to the Pickle Festival in the afternoon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz