Slowly returning



I hope all is having a good year. I am slowly returning to the world. Each day, I am getting stronger and stronger. Having surgery and having to depend on others has made me look at things differently.

I feel like I have been caught in a tornado and I am trying to pick up the pieces and straighten everything. But I am doing okay. In the process, I got to spend time and make many memories with my son. I learned that I will always love my husband and we will be friends. But we can never really be husband and wife again. Once everything is back on a more even keel, I plan to file for divorce. I think it is time to move on. Life is too short to sit on the couch.

I was cleared to drive last week. So I have driving around Pickle Land every other day. Tomorrow, I am headed to the Lake to visit the bestie. It is a chance to leave the apartment and to leave my head for a little awhile. 

DAILY DOSE:
1. Being able to read the new Dean Koontz book uninterrupted!
2. Grey Anatomy episodes
3. Spending time with the not so little person who can now look me in the eye. He is growing so much. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz