Being Sassy with 31 Dresses of July

July 1
 Since July 1, I have been wearing a different skirt or dress each day. It started out to see if I have enough to do this for a month. It has been fun and much cooler way to be the heat. Especially when the forecast comes up on Weatherbug as "very hot."

Now, there are some days that I would rather throw on a pair of capris. But it has been fun and I feel kind of sassy.
This is what has been wore for  July 1-9:
 
July 3
July 2



July 4

July 5




July 6


 
July 7


July 8



July 9
In other news, my brother, my nephew and my son could be coming up on July 17 to visit me. There has been a flurry of activity with me trying to get the apartment visitor ready. But a lot of needed cleaning, donating and throwing away of stuff is being done.

And I have a beyond full schedule at work trying to get ready for my vacation on July 23- Aug. 3. Crazy hot times in Pickleland!


DAILY DOSE
1. It's a beautiful day!
2. Being healthy enough to donate blood!
3. Hopefully, I will see my son next weekend!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst