It's almost 3 and all is well...

June has been an interesting month. 

Lake selfie!!!
Visited the library fish!
Took care all of the drama involving my car so I was able to visit the bestie in RR. 


I had a great time because I spent it with her and had a three day weekend. She lives at Lake Gaston, which is beautiful.
Lake Gaston is down there. I was a little tipsy and didn't feel comfortable walking.


As I was getting dressed this morning, I decided definitely in July that I would wear nothing but dresses and skirts. 

It will be 31 days of the various skirts, dresses and skorts in my closet. And yes, I have enough to do this.
 
July is a brutally hot month in the south. I love a good dress. And they are even better in the summer. I plan to keep a photo record of this so I remember my different outfits. 

And while today isn’t July 1, I started with a cute skirt, tank and cardigan. And you gotten have a hat!


It is funny that I love dresses so much now. When ED was in control, I wouldn't wear a dress. Seeing my legs would sent me over the age. I could barely wear shorts. But now, there is no stopping me. Gotta show those legs!!!


DAILY DOSE
1. Summertime!
2. Vacation! 
3. Three day weekend for the July 4th!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst