Happiness is in the cards for a delayed Mothers Day celebration


The last few days have been busy with work. I have made peace with the fact that being tired is how my life is going to be for awhile.

This morning, my editor gave a treat in the form of new business cards. 

It means to me that they officially plan to keep me. There are about 2,000 cards in the box. Plus my editor said I couldn't leave until I used them all. 

I am in a much happier place today because I will have a three-day weekend. Due to the production schedule at the DT, I will never have Monday or Tuesday off. If there is a holiday on those days, I get to take them at another time. Friday will be my Easter Monday.

Cue the music for “Happy” by Pharrell.

I get to see my not-so-little boy. 

It will be a delayed Mother’s Day for me and a surprise for him. He has no clue that I am coming for a visit.

Like I said, happiness is in the cards!

Daily Dose
1. No town board meetings to cover tonight!!! YAY!!!
2. The season finale of Criminal Minds!
3. .Having some really good fried chicken for lunch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral