Embarking on a new adventure

It is just me being playful!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!! It has been an amazing week. I had another snow day off in the middle of the week and I have a new job.

First the snow! This is the third time for snow. I have seen more snow this winter than my entire life.

It started snowing while I was at work in Virginia.


During my 30-minute drive, it started to come down hard. I was very fortunate to make it home in one piece.


I love looking the snow from my back porch.

Right now, I am so happy. I could float away like a balloon. I will be moving from RR back to Pickleland in March. I am so excited because I will be three hours from my son. I am so excited I could scream. It will be a challenge to pack and move in a month but I am up for it.

Of course, right now my life is in disarray.

There are tons of boxes everywhere.

With the help of my friend T, I found an upstair one bedroom apartment above where I previously lived in Pickleland. I feel so blessed. I will admit that I am very scared and nervous but I know God is watching over me.

I am trying to contain my excitement because my friends in RR are happy for me but I know they will miss me as much as I will miss them. I have enjoyed living in RR. It was a place where I truly started my recover from ED, made some lifelong friends and found myself.

If I had it to do all over again, I would still come to RR.

I start my new job on March 11. It is a slight cut in pay but I know in my heart that I am doing the right thing. I am looking forward to this new adventure in the next phase of my life.

DAILY DOSE
1. Being able to play in the snow!!
2. Drinking hot chocolate and eating chili after playing in the snow!
3. So thankful for all of the blessings in my life!


Comments

  1. You have made some really big moves over the last few years and I think that's great. You are not afraid to shake things up when you need to and go after what you know you need to do. Best of luck in the new job and I'm so glad you'll be closer to your son. I will say I have never heard of any of these city's you've lived in and are moving to! If I didn't know better I'd think you were making it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz