Med update and birthday plans for JJ!!!


I want to thank everyone for their suggestions for what do about my medication woes. Thanks to your advice, I have my seroquel!!! I don't think the Walgreen people have ever seen someone so happy to pick up a prescription. I have enough medicine to last until my insurance starts.

You don't really appreciate some things until they are gone.

I am in the process of figuring out what to do for my son's eighth birthday. A preliminary plan includes surprising him at school and having lunch with him on the day before his birthday. On Nov. 23 (his birthday),  the plan is to take him to see the new Thor movie, a trip to Sweet Frog and buy the Iron Man toy he wants. The cool thing about my kid is all I have to do is show up and he will be happy.

It is hard to believe that this little guy below will be eight years old. It seems like yesterday he was just learning to walk.



I know it can't be easy having your mother live in another state. I want to make sure he has a good birthday weekend! 

It has been a crazy week so I looking forward to starting my medication again. I am so thankful!!

DAILY DOSE
1. I am so happy that it is Friday!!
2. Finally figuring out my place at the I-M.
3. My apartment looks more like an apartment instead of a potential hoarders' paradise.

Comments

  1. Kids grow up way too fast! Ok, there are a few years here and there that you wish they were older or younger.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst