Sunday, September 1, 2013

New Beginning

It has been awhile since I posted. Long story short while on vacation another newspaper reached out to me. We has whirlwind courtship. On Tuesday, I will start my new job as assistant editor of a newspaper in Virginia. I won't have to move but there will a 30 minute commute. It is an amazing opportunity that I didn't seek. This paper wanted me. So I am stepping way out of my comfort zone. I am doing this so I can have a better life and if I do well, I could end up near JJ.
My last day at my other job was Friday. I am excited, nervous and scared but I am ready.
But more than anything I wish I could tell my mom. She would be so proud.

DAILY DOSE
1. This is so surreal.
2. Being so blessed.
3. Being able to afford to see JJ more.

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you!! I'm sure you'll do great and they are lucky to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is so amazing that something new and great fell into your lap. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Adventures at Librari-Con with Samurai Batman

Playing video games Recently, JJ and I made our second journey to the 11th annual Librari-Con at the Cumberland County Public Library i...