Vacation time is finally here!!!!

It is official. I am now on vacation. The plan has changed. I am headed to South Carolina to spend a few days there with my son. I need to get away from RR.

The last few weeks have been rough. I just want to get away and have a change of scenery.  And thanks to my cool new phone, I will be able to do post and photos from it. So I will keep everyone updated on the fun that my son and I will have.

I am going to enjoy my time off and cherish it. All work and no play has made Jackie a cranky person.

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter.  I know I will.

DAILY DOSE

1. I'm on vacation for the next 10 days.

2. No alarm clocks!

3. Spending time with my son!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral