Change is good...sometimes


I don’t like change. I am a creature of habit. For me, change has to happen gradually. 

Otherwise, I can get pretty freaked out. One of my favorite co-workers is leaving the newspaper for a better opportunity. I am not jealous and I wish him much success. 

But the selfish part of me is going to miss him a lot. He is just an all around nice person. We have worked together many nights talking about life and sports. There are very few things of late that make it worth coming to work. Because honestly, the paycheck is no longer a motivator. 

Having him around made the place a little more ok. And we are good friends so I will still get to hang with him but I will miss having him in the trenches. I need to start figuring out my swan song for RR. The writing is on the wall. I don’t like change but if I can plan for it, I’ll be okay.

DAILY DOSE
1. Getting closer and closer to SPRING BREAK with JJ.

2. Having a new experience this Saturday night and semi-date!

3. A strawberry Good Humor bar always takes away the blahs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz