Staying in

After a long day of working on Saturday, I was looking forward to just being around the house for two days.

I was suppose to do nothing except read magazines, cook and relax. I went a little crazy with the baked goods and hotdogs at two events on Saturday. By early Sunday morning, I was puking my guts out. Why does the bathroom floor seem so appealing when a person is sick?


 For me, it was the greatest spot ever. Once I moved from the floor to the bed, things starting looking up. Sunday was popsicle day and Monday was chicken broth with a little rice in it. Today, the same and little bit of chocolate cake. Who can say no to chocolate. I think I am going to be just fine.

I really need to be more careful about my food choices at events.


DAILY DOSE

1. Behold the power of ginger ale and popsicles!

2. Being back on my feet!

3. Snapple makes the best popsicles!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz