I love my job

Such a beautiful horse!
Today, I love my job because I got to go to the circus. I had a great seat and took some great photos and for 90 minutes I got to be a kid again. Being a reporter has its perks and I definitely enjoyed myself.



I don't know how he did this!


There is something about being under the big top with lights, the ringmaster and the clown. It was a nice break from life even if I had to work. I wish more of my days could be like today.

I would not be able to go up that high and without a net!
Since I got to cover the circus, I didn't have to go to work until 10 a.m. and then for only a hour for a meeting. Then I went I got my hair cut. It looks awesome and got some nice comments from everyone. Yay!


Today was a good day. It would have been perfect if JJ could have went to the circus with me. He would have had a blast!

DAILY DOSE

1. My awesome new haircut!

2. Circus food--cotton candy and lemonade!

3. Being able to spend the evening at the circus for free while getting paid!

Comments

  1. Glad you had a good work day. You deserve it after all the bad ones. I haven't been to a circus in years!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz