Vacation time!!!!!

It is the moment I have been waiting for almost a month--my weeklong vacation. I am not doing anything special except spending time with JJ.

There is so much uncertainty in my life with trying to get closer to JJ and pack up my apartment. It will be nice to have a few days to just relax and decompress.

But before my vacation can really begin, I have a pit stop. I have a job interview tomorrow morning so I must leave early and looking professional. But after this,  it is my time to do whatever!

I will take plenty of photos and maybe some video of our time together. Have a great week! I know I will!

DAILY DOSE
1. Vacation time!
2. Seeing JJ!
3. Vacation marvelous vacation!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst