Monday, July 2, 2012

Tired but happy

I am tired today. But it is a happy tired. This weekend, I was a social butterfly. My activities range from seeing Magic Mike to having a reunion with former co-workers. I  had a good time. I can barely keep my eyes open right now. I see a bed in my future.

Magic Mike was pretty good. There is nothing like seeing Chatum Tatum and other good looking guys in a throng. I went with a group of females from work. I have never seen that many women inside one movie theater. It was pretty good movie. This was Friday night.

On Saturday, I threw some clothes in a bag and  headed to Pickleland for the reunion. It was good seeing my old friends. It reminds me of a lot of good memories. A lot of them hadn't seen me since I have gained weight. And boy were they happy. I got a lot of comments on how healthy I look. When I lived in Pickleland, ED and I were deeply intertwined. I am still amazed that I survive. I mean I arrived there in 2001, wearing a girl's size 18 and left wearing a size 0. And now, I am healthy. I mean I still have issues but I am in a much better place than then.

My friend, T, had a pool but I am not ready to put on the bikini. Maybe next summer!

DAILY DOSE


1. Talking to my son at 2 a.m.-- He has no concept of time.


2. Mini oreos-- a sweet treat


3. Seeing old friends and reminiscing about the good ole days!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are getting out there more and enjoying life. Life is meant to be lived!

    ReplyDelete

Adventures at Librari-Con with Samurai Batman

Playing video games Recently, JJ and I made our second journey to the 11th annual Librari-Con at the Cumberland County Public Library i...