Tired but happy

I am tired today. But it is a happy tired. This weekend, I was a social butterfly. My activities range from seeing Magic Mike to having a reunion with former co-workers. I  had a good time. I can barely keep my eyes open right now. I see a bed in my future.

Magic Mike was pretty good. There is nothing like seeing Chatum Tatum and other good looking guys in a throng. I went with a group of females from work. I have never seen that many women inside one movie theater. It was pretty good movie. This was Friday night.

On Saturday, I threw some clothes in a bag and  headed to Pickleland for the reunion. It was good seeing my old friends. It reminds me of a lot of good memories. A lot of them hadn't seen me since I have gained weight. And boy were they happy. I got a lot of comments on how healthy I look. When I lived in Pickleland, ED and I were deeply intertwined. I am still amazed that I survive. I mean I arrived there in 2001, wearing a girl's size 18 and left wearing a size 0. And now, I am healthy. I mean I still have issues but I am in a much better place than then.

My friend, T, had a pool but I am not ready to put on the bikini. Maybe next summer!

DAILY DOSE


1. Talking to my son at 2 a.m.-- He has no concept of time.


2. Mini oreos-- a sweet treat


3. Seeing old friends and reminiscing about the good ole days!

Comments

  1. Glad you are getting out there more and enjoying life. Life is meant to be lived!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral