Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

I made a new friend!!!


Happy 2012!!!

I had a great time New Year's Eve. It was nice to get dressed up to go out and have a good time for free. It was awesome with free food with an Indian twist along with Caribbean steel band, belly dancers, karoke and line dancing. I even joined the Conga line. I think the photos best illustrate my night.


My friends and I posing.


I joined the Conga line. I had never done this before.

More Conga with Jackie!


Me with a balloon hat.

Me and D!!!

Last pic before the midnight hour!
We left the party at about one minute after 12 but we had a great time. Once I got home, I did dance around the living room in my heels and dress. It felt nice. I  had a great time. I definitely plan to do more things like this.

DAILY DOSE

1. Stepping outside of my comfort zone!
2. Making more of an effort!
3. Becoming comfortable in my own skin!

4 comments:

  1. That balloon looks suspiciously like a lampshade...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A FREE party for NYE!! That's awesome. Looks like you had a fun time. I'm glad you got out. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pics and it looks like you had a really good time too :) I was in bed by 9pm. I'm so boring ;-)
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

My home library is complete!!!!!

  I write a book column for Duplin Times in Kenansville, N.C. called the Book Nerd. This is my May column, which is about me finally comple...