Friday, September 24, 2010

One day at a time

I am back in the swing of things. With my job, all the beats have changed some. Mine completely. I am now the education reporter with four school districts and a college. I will admit I'm not thrilled about it. But I am lucky to have a job and it's will be a new challenge. So here I am. I start seeing a counselor next week. I would be lying if I said I am completely okay. But I am doing pretty decent.

Grey's Anatomy returned last night and it was awesome. Tomorrow, I am headed to Pickle Land to visit my friends and just relax. My new beat starts Monday so I am trying to chill and rest. I found my chocolate peanut butter bugles at Wally World. I got the last bag so now I am watching The Soup and munching down.

Daily Dose

1. Grey's Anatomy is back!
2. So is Criminal Minds even though it scared me.
3. My birthday is coming up soon.

5 comments:

  1. I love Criminal Minds! Wasn't too crazy about the season premiere though. It could have been better!

    I really hope you're doing ok. Take care of yourself, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. take good care of yourself and stay strong about the new job :)
    I love Grey's Anatomy btw!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your new beat! I covered education for about five years at the paper; the hardest part was learning all the acronyms used in education and how education is financed in Michigan, as I'm not a numbers person at all. The best part was going to the schools and writing about all the fun stuff the kids were doing - it is a beat ripe with features and everyone wants to read about their kid or grandkid, so it makes you pretty popular. :)

    I'm bummed I missed Grey's Anatomy! I fell asleep on the couch, thinking I would watch it. I have been so tired since I started the refeeding process.

    Anyway, take care of yourself and enjoy your new beat; it can be a lot of fun!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early birthday! My birthday is coming up next thursday(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your new tasks :) It's okay to not be completely 100% okay...you are doing a fantastic job of handling yourself.
    And happy early birthday! Do you have any awesome plans?

    ReplyDelete

Spending time with my son

Memorial Day is always special for me as a reporter and a person. It is a chance to recognize who gave their life so I and others can have t...