Far from an ordinary Monday

My mom had vegetable soup, applesauce and apple juice.

I had a chicken caesar  wrap with fresh greens.
It has been a productive day. My mom worked hard to eat. And whatever she couldn't eat, I ate for her. I took some pictures to share. This was lunch.

Overall, it was a good day. She sat up a few times. We watched a marathon of her favorite show, The Secret Life of the American Teenager. She loves this show. I'm happy she does but it's not my cup of tea.

Below is a picture of hospital room. My brother was stunned by how big it was. His visit was interesting because he wanted me to stay in the room while my mom wanted me to take a walk. I stayed until her dinner came. Then I did my perimeter walk while my brother got called to the carpet. I have ate pretty good today. Probably the best I have done in a long time. I don't count calories or anything. It takes the pressure off. Hopefully, my mom will be released Wednesday or Thursday. Dr. T and her discussed chemo. It is definitely off the table. Which is awesome. Her body needs time to heal.


This is just a portion of the mansion size hospital room.
Daily Dose

1. Had the best grilled cheese sandwich.

2. Taking a hot shower and preparing to read my many mags.

3. Double chocolate cheesecake. Let's have a moment of silence before I eat it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

Stopping a downward spiral