A moment to breathe

It has been a looooooooooooong week. My week started with attending the funeral of friend. She was amazing and many came to say goodbye. Tuesday was election night. Wednesday was board of education and last night, a town meeting.

Tonight, I just want some old fashion R &R. It will involved pizza, hot wings and Criminal Minds marathon. This is my weekend to work so I am covering two festivals and stamp thing involving animals. And I hopefully--I will get to interview last season American Idol finalist Anoop Desai. He going to be singing at the festival.

After much thinking, I am not going home for Mother's Day. The price of gas is skyhigh and I can't swing going on home twice in one week. I just don't the funds for two trips. My mom wants me with her after her chemo on Tuesday. So Mother's Day will be delayed for a week. Walgreens had a special on making 8x10 collages. Normally, $3.99, I got them for 99 cents.

I started my meds last Friday night and everything seems to be going well. I feel like things are clearer.


Daily Dose

1. Honey chicken

2. Being given a box of magazines

3. Getting off from work before dark

Comments

  1. hope you're feeling more relaxed now that this week is over :)

    last resort is one of my favorite songs ever!! It gives me lots of different emotions each time and lots of strength, and I love it for that.

    goodnight dear*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst