I have seen the End

Last night was the series finale of Lost. I think I experienced every emotion. I am very satisifed with the way the show ended. There will be armchair quarterbacking on it but I am pleased. It was a good ending. Now, there are questions about things but overall I am happy.

I made it a daylong event with hanging with friends and watching previous seasons. I went to bed at 2 a.m. I am tired but happy. I woke up with a stomachache around 5 a.m. A stomachache. I have had stomach viruses but I haven't had a stomachache in ages. I realize something about this as I took some nasty Pepto Bismol. In order to have a stomachache, one must overeat. And I did. Yesterday, I had sausage gravy biscuit. Then I had Swanson Hungry Man meal of chicken and mash potatoes. And for the Lost event, several slices of pizza, oreos, spinach dip, hummas and veggies. I think my poor tummy is in shock. I had a few moments where ED tried to whisper but I ignored them. A few months ago, I would not have been able to do this. I have come a long way. I still have a ways to go but it's cool.


Lost and Grey's Anatomy are really the only two shows I watch on a regular basis. I am not sure what to do with myself. Today is the Sip and See with the high school students showing off their art. I will be covering it. I think I'll wear one of my dresses and make myself look pretty.

Daily Dose

1. The creators of LOST stayed true to the end.

2. Hummas is pretty good especially with wheat thins.

3. Libraries rock!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral