Saturday, April 10, 2010

Getting Out of Here

After being here a week and two days, my mom is getting ready to go home. She ate her breakfast with no complaints. I slept. I can find something to eat on the way home. Every two hours, my mom got up to use the bathroom. If she is up, I am up. Well, I need to go and make my final walk of the perimeter. It will be so good to get her home and settled in. Then I am going to spend sometime with my son tonight. And then I will be heading home tomorrow afternoon.

Daily Dose

1. She is going home!

2. She is semi-regular again!

3. Things can get back to somewhat normal.

5 comments:

  1. I find it interesting that you now think of North Carolina as home. :)

    I'm glad your mom's okay. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's so nice that she's finally going home :)

    (hmm..there's sth wrong with my comments..they can't get published at your blog grrr! hope I make it THIS time!!)

    :) Stay strong (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your glad your mom is better and going home, home.

    Getting back to normal, or even semi-normal is always a great place to be.

    Take care, Silly Girl. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you are getting back to semi-normal. I hope it gets better from here. Please remember to take care of you too!
    *hugs*
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear she's headed home (and you too). Hope things continue to go well!

    ReplyDelete

Spending time with my son

Memorial Day is always special for me as a reporter and a person. It is a chance to recognize who gave their life so I and others can have t...