It was a good day to wear pink and high heels

Today was a really good day. I visited a lot of folks on my beat and did an interview in a boat making plant wearing high heels. The town that this plant is in has a population of 800 people. And these boats they make are sent all over the world and United States. It was soooo cool to see them being made.

The rest of the day has been spent learning about shad fishing and turkey hunting. I love how no day is the same for a reporter. Variety is the spice of life.


I had the best pizza for lunch from a convenience store. It was nice. Today, ED took a hike for awhile. It was really nice. So nice I was invited to dinner and am 90 percent sure I will go.

Hopefully, my mom got Tuesday's paper and has seen the ad for her birthday and her name at the top of the paper. My son is getting better. It takes a lot to keep JJ down but he's loves having control of the remote when he is sick.

All in all, a good day filled with being productive and some really good pizza and cake. Two of my co-workers had birthdays today so there are plenty of cupcakes and ice cream cake left for the taking. I do believe I shall take. It's a Dairy Queen chocolate ice cream cake.

Daily Dose

1. Being able to see how a boat is made from start to finish.

2. Soaking in the sun on a beautiful day.

3. In a few days, I will see my son and my mom.

Comments

  1. Mmm, I love ice cream cake! It sounds like you're having a great day, with fulfilling work and fulfilling food :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral