A beautiful day in the neighborhood

It is such a beautiful day. And I am so not feeling work today. When I was unemployed, my son and I would go to the park on days like this and run around like crazy folks. It is days like this that I miss him so much. I don't even like to drive past a park. I will see him this weekend so hopefully, we can get some park time in.

With my limited finances, I had to make a decision of how to starting working on my dental situation and being able to afford therapy and medication. The way my mouth looks affects me socializing and I have a very public job. So I think I will work on both the dental and mental a little at a time. You can't have one without the other.

Spring has arrived and with it comes festivals, marathons and other types of events. So when I am in RR and not working, I will have options.

Yesterday, I had to take pictures at a bad accident near the newspaper. It involved four vehicles. Everyone loved my pictures. I don't like crime and accidents. I have never been one for those type of stories because I alway feel like I am intruding on the worst moment of a person's life. You run a red light and flip a truck and damage three other vehicles. Do you really want to see some chick in a fluroscent green jacket with a camera? I know this comes with the job but I don't like it. At least no one was killed.

Daily Dose

1. I have developed an addiction to chicken fries.

2. Wearing a cute dress with my Mary Janes.

3. Thinking my LOST questions would be answered last night. I have even more. I am starting to get frustrated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz