Update about my mom

The doctor appointment for my mom went decent. Her doctor told her that her bones are very brittle. She will have to have 10 days of radiation and take a drug to help strengthen her bones. Then she will have a PET/CAT scans done. She is out of work until March 15. She sounds a little relieved but at the same time scared. She told me she knows that all of this isn't good.

My brother is scared and so am I. I am doing okay. I am glad that I will have a busy week filled with meetings to cover so I won't go insane with worry.

Robert Frost said it best --“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.”

Daily Dose

1. A chocolate sundae from McDonald's hits the spot along with a double cheeseburger and fries.

2. A Joan of Arcadi marathon

3. The latest issue of Entertainment Weekly.

Comments

  1. I like that quote. Still, this is a hard situation. I'll be thinking of you and your mom from afar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... great quote, but I agree that this is not an easy time in a families life when a member is unwell.

    love to you
    take care

    x Ribbon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral