Making my heart sing

I can honestly say I am tired. I covered a Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. event that was a daylong event that included a march. A beautiful march that I covered in heels. A beautiful program that last ended up being a daylong event. I had to take a nap before I could write the story.

There is a Cadillac commercial that has a song that I can't get out of my head. The song is 1901 by Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix. I love this song. I love dancing to it. It just makes my heart sing. Even though, I am exhausted, I mustered up my remaining energy to do a dance to this song.

Daily Dose

1. Wear sensible shoes when covering a march.

2. I love sleep.

3. Giving up Hoarders to talk to my husband.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst