Home sweet home

I came home last night. It has been a bittersweet. On one hand, I came for a funeral and to support my family but I also got to spend sometime with my son. JJ has discovered Power Rangers. So while he was the red and green ones (the good guys), I was the black one (the bad guy). My son told me that I make a great boy for being a girl. Apparently, I know how to play like a boy. We had fun. We also colored, watch movies and read books. I miss him a lot.

Before getting home, I went to Pickle Land to see one of my friends. We ate at Andy's and went to Wally World. It was nice way to spend the afternoon after being on the road.

Today, I ordered a pizza and spent the day unpacking and just vegging. Tomorrow, I return to work. I'm ready to write.

Daily Dose

1. The Watchmen is a great movie but loooong.

2. It is nice hanging with an old friend,

3. It's good to be home.

1.

Comments

  1. Hi Silly Girl,

    I agree, it's great to have an old friend. They're priceless.

    P.S. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You have my condolances.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz