The start of a hectic week

Today was my only day off after a busy week. Tomorrow is the beginning of a hectic. It will full of commissioners, board of education and other meeting. By Saturday, I will be exhausted. I am so glad that my favorite show is repeats because I would miss it.

My insurance still has kicked in so I am taking things day by day. Since tomorrow is going to be so busy, I am eating a really good breakfast. Today was the RR Christmas parade, I went and did laundry. I learned never do laundry in this town on a Sunday. It is crazy up in there. I am looking forward to some serious vegging time soon.

In addition to laundry, I have finished my clip book with everything I have written since August 17.

Daily Dose

1. I have written a lot in three short months.

2. The best time to do laundry is Thursday night.

3. I am tired, a little homesick but I still love my job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst