Merry Christmas

In a few minutes, I will be getting on the road to make the nearly four hour drive home for Christmas. I am excited but nervous. The presents are wrapped, the camcorder is packed and my reporter hat is at my desk at work. It is now to time to be a mommy, wife and daughter.

Once I leave, I will not have any access to the Internet. So I hope that each and everyone out there has a very Merry Christmas!! I know I plan to have as much fun as possible.

Daily Dose

1. Red Hots candies make the morning bearable.

2. I found Marvel Heroes taffy. JJ will be so surprised.

3. Merry Christmas to all and to all--good food and fellowship.

Comments

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas! I'm sure it's a transition to go from reporter to wife/mom over the holidays, but I think you'll have a great time with your guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very Merry Christmas! And a word of advice from a veteran journalist - don't take your job home with you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral