Did something good

Today, I did something I was very proud of. I invited another person to lunch at a resturant with a buffet. I don't like to each with other people because at times it puts a lot of pressure on me. But I feel comfortable eating with my coworker D. We have become friends so there is a level of comfort there. Plus, I confided in her about my ED.

Today, I invited her to lunch at Ryan's. No stress just good eating. What a great Wednesday. I can handle whatever the rest of the week throws at me.

Daily Dose
1. Carrot cake from Ryan's
2. Watching Criminal Minds
3. Buying black forest cheesecake to benefit the high school band. Soooooooo good.

Comments

  1. I'm exactly like you -- I don't like eating with other people. It's probably one of the most stressful things for me to do. I'm fine with my husband, but that's about it. Congrats on inviting your friend out. That's really great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral