Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bittersweet

I love my job but I miss my son and hubby. I don't regret my decision but I do miss them so much. Plus, I am stressing because I have gain some weight. This is good so I am trying not to let my ED take over. Hopefully, my insurance kicks in with this paycheck and I can find a therapist.


Just trying to stay on top of everything.

Daily Dose

1. This job will lead to a better future.

2. Looking at more options to socialize

3. Working hard to not to let my ED win

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully, you can transfer soon to be closer to home. Do you have a support group in your area? That could help in two ways: socialization and ED therapy.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong in the face of the ED. I really hope you can find a good therapist soon. It will help ground you. I'm sure it's so hard to miss your family! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Stopping ED from gaining

One of the hardest things I had to ever do was to explain my ED to my 11-year-old son. His father had talked to him about it, which I have...