New Moon fever

Work is abuzz with talk about New Moon. I plan to see it but I have to remember that I live in a town that has a movie theater that shows three movies. So I have planned to see this weekend in the middle of my son's birthday festivities.

My baby is turning four. Four! It seems like yesterday that I was out to here carrying him and worrying. I was labeled a high risk pregnancy because of my ED. Plus, I was nowhere near recovery status when I was pregnant. The fact that I went from 90 pounds to 125 pounds was remarkable. There was days that I thought I was going to jump out of my body but I kept my eye on the prize--a beautiful, healthy boy who loves me as much as I love him. I can't wait. So I am working hard trying to get things done.

Daily Dose

1.Keeping my fingers cross that my insurance has finally kicked in. I have done well but I need a therapist.

2.Two and half meals and three snacks.

3. Finally figuring out who I am and who I am meant to be is interesting.

4. Happy three month job anniversary!! I still love it. I should be paying them for allowing me to work. But we'll keep that to ourselves.

Comments

  1. happy birthday to your baby boy :) and congrats of the job anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst