It has begun.....


For me, the Christmas season starts when I cover my first parade. Today, it started. Even though, I am not a Christmas person, I was happy to see the big fellow in the red suit. It doesn't matter how you are but there is something about Santa. And there he was riding on a fire truck so I snapped this shot. It didn't make it in the paper so I decided to put it here.

It has been a long but productive day. I covered a Christmas parade in the a.m. and an Indian Festival in the p.m. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday. And now comes the relaxation. I finally found where the Papa John is located in RR. I am so happy. So happy that I brought a small beef pizza to celebrate.

Daily Dose

1. Seeing Santa!

2. Finding my favorite hat and gloves.

3. Starting to find my grove!

Comments

  1. I stumbled apon your blog but already feel a connection with you due to the fact we are both fighting the same battle...we will win this war...we all will...we all will... we just have to want it!!

    Love tara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst