Settling in

I had a great time Monday night. Plus I looked cute in a dress--a sleeveless dress. There was great art, food and folks.

My newspaper has a magazine for people who live on the lake in the area. It is a monthly thing and looks great. I just received my first assignment on it. An article about the artist. So I am working on the article. I feel like things are finally coming together here. And my car should be ready tomorrow or early Friday. I have missed my wheels.

Daily Dose

1. A magazine article

2. So grateful for all my blessings

Comments

  1. Looks like a lovely blog you have here SB. I'm looking forward to reading more. Thank you for your comment to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magazine assignment sounds exciting! Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst