Saturday, August 22, 2009

A New look

Since I have moved to start a new job, I decided to change things around a bit on NotesFromtheVoices. I think it looks pretty good.

I used to the day organize my room and finish unpacking. It has been a nice relaxing day filled with music and reading. I miss my guys and talk to them a few times each day. It is an adjustment and I am handling it pretty good. Yesterday, I went shopping for healthy and affordable snacks. I got some trail mix, some chewy granola bars and some barbecue chips. I am sticking to my meal and snack routine well. I qualify for insurance in about 90 days. I am researching therapists in the area.

For the most part, I am happy. I'll post some pictures of my room soon.

Daily Dose

1. Keeping a routine and getting organized.

2. I got a library card. I feel connected to the world.

6 comments:

  1. I like the new look!
    Sounds like you're adjusting well with the new job! Glad to hear it. And, I'm with you on library cards -- love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I feel things are falling into place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to get a library card too! I love the new look by the way :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always been a dream of mine to live in a hotel! I really love to hear everything is going well, and your new look is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck unpacking and on the new job!

    ReplyDelete

Spending time with my son

Memorial Day is always special for me as a reporter and a person. It is a chance to recognize who gave their life so I and others can have t...