Children are understanding

My son is pretty smart for his age. We explained to him about the new job and the fact that I will be moving away. He took it well and asked what does it all mean? I explained that I will be working full-time writing but living almost five hours away. He will stay with Daddy and will be starting preschool in the fall. This made him happy because he is all about wanting to make new friends and teach other kids about dinosaurs and Spiderman. I will miss him and he will me. It is going to be so hard to be away from him.

My hubby laughs at me tagging certain items in the house. These are the items that will go with me. We are going to Roanoke Rapids either tomorrow or Wednesday to find me a place to live. Money's tight but I think we will find something nice and safe. I am so excited that I can hardly stand it. I have a job. And it will be doing something that I love doing. So there are lots of pluses and negatives for the move.

Daily Dose

1. Air conditioning on a hot day.

2. Dumpster diving for boxes

3. Having a popsicle with your favorite little guy!!!!

Comments

  1. Oh, I'm sure it'll be SO hard to leave your husband and son, but I'm excited for the job opportunity! I hope you find a good place to live :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst