Things are looking good

The last two days have been crazy. Let's see I finally put myself on Facebook. A filmmaker wants to turn my essay into a short. And I think I have a job. It will involved moving about 4 1/2 hours away but it will be a daily newspaper with benefits and 401 K. And I found out about the job yesterday. A consulation date has been set for my mouth. When goodness rains down on you, it pours. I just wanted to share the good news before I head back out to cover an economic development board meeting. I am so happy I could scream. I won't because there is a library full up people and I have a reputation to uphold.

Daily Dose

1. Hopefully getting a job!

2. This close to having a smile again.

Comments

  1. That's so exciting about the job prospect! Will you and the family be ready for that move? Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the job, that's awesome!! I hope things work out for you. :)

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral