An interesting day

I have been busy from the moment I opened my eyes this morning. The editor of NC paper emailed me early this morning that a story I had turned in more than a week ago was running in tomorrow's paper. She had some questions. The only problem is the person who could answer the questions is on her way to Germany as I write. Doing some digging, I found someone to answer my questions.

In midst of all this, I had my dentist appointment. It's not everyday you have a dentist say "wow" when looking at your teeth. The verdict--he wants me to have several removed and he will make me some dentures. Getting dentures at 35 is not an easy thing to hear. So I will make the appointment and prepare for all of the removals. Medicaid does not pay for implants but will pay for dentures. Hey, I'm not complaining. My teeth suffered greatly from my ED.

Yesterday, the physical went pretty good. I'm 111 lbs with decent cholestrol and my heart is working just fine. They ran some blood and other tests. I will get the results next week. Overall, physical I seem to be doing fine except for my teeth and mental stuff.

A possible job prospect has come. A church needs a PT administrative assistant. They seem to be very interested in me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Daily Dose

1. Receiving Medicaid

2. Realizing freelancing is not easy but it is worth it.

Comments

  1. You're right - freelancing is not easy but it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst