Change is in the air!!!!!

My new theme song is the Black Eyed Peas "I Gotta Feeling." It is theme of my life. I am still amazed that I may have a job after applying for 264 jobs. I guess patience is a key. I just got an email from the local paper in my area. The editor said I had a killer cover letter and she loved my clips. She was upfront about the pay. While it is low, it is much better than being unemployed and broke. There is so much going on that I am just tongue tied.

Yesterday, I had an interesting day. I had my first eye appointment ever. I hate having anything put in my eyes. Drops were put in my eyes which made yesterday a blurry day. I could see to drive but couldn't see signs or the odometer. Thank goodness, my follow-up appointment with my doctor was in the same complex. All I had to do was walk. And thank goodness, all these doctors' offices were only 10 minutes from my house. One of my eyes is a little nearsighted and the other is a little farsighted. The result is that I need a weak prescription for glasses. I need glasses. As a child, I always wanted glasses. Well, 30 something years later, I got my wish.

Yesterday was my hubby's birthday. I made him a movie of pictures set to music. It took me about a month to get it right. I think he really enjoyed. He liked the pictures I chose.

If this job opportunity comes to fruition, I will have to move four hours a way from my son and hubby. I figured I would have to move to find a job. So we'll see. I toured the town and I like it. I think there is a lot of potential for the town and newspaper. I am looking for a challenge and maybe soon I will have a insurance and 401K.

Daily Dose

1. I love it when a plan comes together.

2. Supportive friends and family

Comments

  1. Yay, it sounds like things are falling into place!! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz