A very interesting email

Last night, I received an interesting email from the editor of the newspaper that I freelance for.

His wife had written him an email about me-- "Also, editor JaJB came by with my real name's resume and asked, "Take a look at this and tell me if you know this person and if she would be a good candidate for any of the weekly jobs."
I took one look at it, and handed it back and said, "An excellent candidate."
And he said, "OK, that was easy." and walked away.

Sorry if we just stole your best reporter.
w.

And that, my friend, is love???"--said the editor.


I jumped up and down like I had just won some money on a game show after reading this. My hubby and son were watching tv in the living room. My son asked, "Mommy are you okay? Do we need to call someone?" I told him that mommy was just really happy.

I don't know what this means but maybe something good will happen. I am still applying for jobs. I am a ton of assignments lined up for this week and next. Since editor has been so great to me, I am covering a town government meeting and a county commissioner meeting. I am feeling good. I just looooove government meetings. And I get to take pictures at the graduation ceremony next weekend. So I am feeling decent. The new dosages are taking hold with me. Had a bowl of raisin bran for breakfast. So things are decent now for me. A big thanks to all of you for positive and kind words.

Also, I named the two orphan kittens--Kit and Kat. I love Kit Kat candy bars. So I am now the human mommy of Kit and Kat.

Daily Dose

1. Having people who believe in me!

2. Having the ability to tell my ED to go jump off of a cliff!

3. Scoring the latest magazines for 25 cents a piece at the library. The latest People Magazine, US Weekly and Good Housekeeping.

Comments

  1. Wow, it's always nice to be validated like that!! Congrats! Things seem to be going really well :) :)
    Oh, and I love the cat names. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz