Holding pattern

I feel like everything is in a holding pattern. My husband's census job ended early, which put us in a slight bind. And my unemployment benefits were cut. As much as I love freelancing, I am going to have to find something soon. I mean I'm not giving up freelancing or looking for a journalism job.

Usually when I go online, I leave my son with my in-laws. However, today is my mother-in-law's appointment that will give her a time frame. My husband is visiting with our lawyer because the farmer who owns the land around us is saying property that belongs to us belongs to him. And yesterday, there was police and stuff. So things are just crazy right now. Sorry for any typos or run-ons but my son is on my lap and I am typing fast as I can before storytime.

Aunt Lera is paralyzed on her right side and will need therapy. She wants to remain in Philly but I don't see that as an option. I am trying to be a good wife and friend to my hubby right now because I know he is stressed. He is a big House and Medium fan so I watched ton of video and games so he could watch them in peace. We are working on my son's bedtime. With my in-laws, he goes to bed when they go to bed. So when he is with me, I try to get him into bed between 9:30 and 10:30. Which is good for a child who refuses to sleep when it is daylight. My nephew is the same way. But at least he is potty trained.

Well, their rounding up the kids so I gotta run!

Comments

  1. You've certainly got A LOT going on. Are you doing ok? I seem to manage well enough during chaos like this; I sweat small stuff more than the bigger stuff. You have a lot of big stuff going on. I hope you're feeling grounded in spite of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - a lot going on is right! I am sending you a big bubble of peace. Jump inside and just breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm doing okay. I am talking instead of letting my feeling fester on the inside. So I'm coping.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral