Thursday, April 23, 2009

On the road


Today has been a bittersweet day. I had to go to Chapel Hill and say goodbye to my therapist and sign some paperwork. I will miss her. Besides her, I have only had one other therapist who made me feel comfortable but accountable for my ED. I like that. I will miss her but if I get the job then i can get back in the program. Right now, I am taking a break to eat a chili dog, fries and a Pepsi while waiting for the traffic to die down. I am headed for Pickle Land. I will be there for about three days. I have missed my friends and that crazy town.

I am in a better place to visit. I will be staying with my friend, Dream Diva and her crowd. So it will be an interesting weekend. I miss being on the road and collecting newspapers and various experiences. Also as a treat, the picture you see posted is my little drummer boy, JJ. I love this picture because he was trying to teach mommy how to play the drums. So here's to a great weekend with lots of catching up, memory making and good food. The Pickle Festival has the best chicken on a stick.

Forgot my daily dose:
1--Good friends
2--Getting healthy

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture!! That made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment :)

    That photo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautfiul photo of your son.

    thanks for sharing.

    best wishes Ribbon

    ReplyDelete

Spending time with my son

Memorial Day is always special for me as a reporter and a person. It is a chance to recognize who gave their life so I and others can have t...