Interview Q & A

Hi Ribbon,
I wasn't sure how to link the answers back to you so I decided to post them. I still trying to figure all of this out. Here's the answers!

1. Why do you blog?
It gives me an outlet to express myself and I have met many nice people from all over the country and the world.

2. Do you have any hobbies?
I love to read all kinds of things. I also collect anything of James Dean and Curious George. I have also a magazine and library junkie. I love going to different cities to see what their library look like.

3. If you could have just one wish, what would that be?
My son would be healthy and seizure free.

4. Why do you live where you live?
For now, it is near my parents and in-laws who are not doing well, need support and some TLC.

5. Tell us something that you really like about yourself?
I like my sense of style even if others don't agree or understand.

Comments

  1. Hi thank you for taking the time to answer the questions. I hope that your wish comes true for you and your little boy.

    Take care and best wishes Ribbon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz

COVID is the worst

Stopping a downward spiral