Good times Fun times!


We are still at Myrtle Beach. I am not a group trip person. With this said, I have had a pretty good time. We didn't go bowling but my son had fun in the heated pool with his cousins. Afterwards, we had at late dinner at Shoney's. I have never been a Shoney's person but last night the food was great. JJ spent the night with his cousins in the high rise hotel. My husband and I stayed at a friend's house. He was sleep before I was done showering.

The bathroom is full of mirrors. I absolutely hated it. I am not comfortable with looking at myself yet. So I was very anxious and just downright uncomfortable. So far today, I have brought two newspapers. My husband brought some shirts. We had lunch at Hardees and now the two guys are on the porch talking with old friends. JJ is pretty good at conversing with adults. Meanwhile I am inside blogging and watching the NASCAR race. All in all, it has been a pretty good day. I love the beach. It is very relaxing.

Now the gang wants to the flea market and a walk on the beach. Life doesn't get any better than this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stopping a downward spiral

COVID is the worst

BOOK REVIEW: The Other Emily by Dean Koontz